Air Tool Oil and Rack – Marvel Air...

Marvel Air Tool Oil: Air Tool Oil and Rack. Quick look at how I oil my air tools and the rack I hang them on.

More Marvel Air Tool Oil Videos:

10 Responses to “ Air Tool Oil and Rack – Marvel Air”

1. Tom Walter says:

Love the bottle cap tip. LOL.

On the exposed end of the air tools, after 12 years of wood dust, grinding
    dust, etc…. make a simple “L” piece (aluminum with magnets) that goes on
    the rack and covers the air let. Plenty of room to remove and replace the
    air took. This will help prevent dust settling into the air inlet port (it
    can build up after years). Yep, little things.

2. outsidescrewball says:

Nice rack!

3. NuttyforNissan says:

Yup I do the same good tip. :)

4. TacticalKeychains says:

I just squirt Royal Purple Max Film in before use.
    Note to this, my wifes Brother had a air tool that wasn’t working, he
    oiled it with air tool oil, shot max film in and let sit for 10min, hit it
    with 125psi and she ran like a dream!
    I think if you don’t use them often, air tool oil could be bad, seems to
    gunk up his impact. I don’t use mine often, so that’s why I do it this way.

5. Donald R. Cossitt says:

Just like the old Brylcreem commercial: a little dab’l do ya!

6. Donald R. Cossitt says:

I was going to say nice rack too. But, well, you know…

7. ColtDeltaElite10mm says:

The BEST air tool oil I’ve found is made by “Marvel Mystery Oil.” They call
    it their “Marvel Air Tool Oil.” Instead of the traditional “red” color,
    it’s green. It has their famous wintergreen scent to it too. They say it’s
    better for air tools because it keeps the moisture from air compressors
    from rusting the insides of the tool. The oily film lasts longer than
    regular Marvel Mystery Oil.

8. CompEdgeX . says:

I do the same… little drop in each tool when I remember to do it…LOL
    “Nice Rack” Those guys are so immature… I’d never say anything like
    that… ;-)

Colin

9. bluehandsvideo says:
  10. Great goods from you, man. I’ve consider your stuff prior to and
    you’re simply too excellent. I really like what you have received right here, certainly like what you’re saying and the best way wherein you are saying it.
    You’re making it enjoyable and you continue to care for
    to keep it sensible. I can not wait to learn far