Airbrush Basics – Airbrushes –...

Air Tool Brands: Airbrush Basics – Airbrushes – Best Quality Airbrushes – Lowest Prices!. http://www.chuckbauman.com A lot of people have requested a video on airbrushing basics and the airbrush is really so simple that there really isn’t very muc…

More Air Tool Brands Videos:

37 Responses to “ Airbrush Basics – Airbrushes –”

1. bluestribute says:

@BoomerMyBaby Thanks! That’s not terribly pricey when compared to other
    things I’ve built so that’s good (Duckitar on my channel cost about
    $600.00). How long do the paints last you usually? I guess if they last a
    decent amount of time, this might be something to start getting into, and
    sense you’re still getting used to it, they probably last a bit shorter
    than usually (just with practicing and all).

2. Scott Domzalski says:

straw i did not no that

3. victor ramos says:

are all the airbrushes from ebay use????

4. Dana O says:

@bluestribute Well, it depends on the size.I know they come in 2oz (lasts
    very short, well certaain airbrushs gulp up paints) 4 oz, and 8oz. The
    pricing is for average 4oz bottles. How long they last depends on how big
    you paint. I would reccomend getting used to airbrush by mixing like
    craftsmart paint (about 59 cents at michaels) with water. Then start with
    the paints and use them as a back-up. What would u use it for?

5. Blake Lewis says:

@hockeyfreak043 You have to do a little research on google, before jumpin’
    right in, but you will need to thin the paints that your using, depending
    on what kind of paint it is, but any paint you use has to be thinned out.
    Here’s a good source for learning a little bit about it..
    youtube(DOT)com/watch?v=LQJnrmmvGfo

6. neroluce76 says:

do you use china color whit water ?

7. waytomuchsparetime says:

1:18 what kind of adaptor, i have looked around and haven’t found anything
    to go from a big air compressor to a small hoe for my airbrush. Giving my
    sizes or a website to buy from would be amazing

8. xxAztecxx says:

That was so helpful thank you

9. RevoltGraffiti says:

Is it safe to airbrush in-doors? Please Answer

10. 1nespot says:

i will have one of those to my christmas present that i will get from my
    dad :) so im jsut watching videos to prepeare my self for getting one. and
    thanks this helped a lot :)

11. Parvinder Kitaure says:

where does the paint go ?

12. snobmxman101 says:

i want to make air brush designs on cars. what type of paint and airbrush
    guns would i need. i want cheap and quality airbrushes . please help

13. Silicondoc says:

@crb1177 At Manda/.. they have 3 or 4 models in the 130 – 130A, 130E, etc.
    Which 130 exactly ?

14. hockeyfreak043 says:

i have the same small air compressor u got .. iam just starting.. got a
    f1.daul action gravity feed..payed 124$ and got a 50 $ one to.. do i need
    high air pressure to get the paint to come out ? i got house of color
    paint..when i put it in the airbrush it clogged up then i started useing
    model paint .lol.. so what do i need to do to make the paint come out
    better.. and get fine lines.. iam practiceing .. as mush as i can..

15. larry hembel says:

I do alot of art but nothing is as bad as relying on equiptment . I have a
    royal air brush, nozzle AB-128 -AB-128P. basic acrylics paint.. Is spits
    paint .. so maybe I need it thinner . But the dual action is on constant
    spray??? how do I change that . no instructions.

16. Daniel Santelices says:

what is your experience on the Paasche Double action airbrush? from what i
    can see on the box it dosnt say much more. The reason i want an airbrush is
    to paint/base cout miniatures

17. ChuckBauman says:

I haven’t tried the g23. The 130 is a good basic brush and the 180 offers
    the nice, handy little feature of an air adjustment right up front which
    makes changing pressure quick and easy.

18. AwakeArtist says:

your pin ups are awesome!

19. E bumble bee says:

great video thank you so much for sharing :)

20. mam2087 says:

Great video bud. Checked eBay, no manda anything at all. If you’re taking
    requests for future vids I would like to see at “what happens when ..” type
    vid. You know where you have a problem with the tool, but don’t know enough
    yet to realize what it is. Thanks.

21. MultiRocko13 says:

how much do they cost pls respond

22. Hans furusæter says:

I just ordered the 180 model! :) I have never tried it before. Really
    lookin forward to check this out! :)

23. Graysen Foust says:

where do you put the paint? in the airbrush?

24. deathjr2841 says:

@MultiRocko13 They range from 80$-350$ gl on finding one =] -Chris

25. Chris Dauses says:

I am new to airbrushing and want to get started at a low price would you
    recommend the Manda 130 or the Master g23? thank you.

26. Rhea@Carson says:

Because restaurant kitchens create significant amounts oof heat and smoke, proper ventjlation is crucial for maintaining a comfortablke environment.
    You get more points depending on your age, knowledge of the Engliszh language, your skills, qualifications and professional background.
    If UK leaders’ most ambitious goals achieve their targets, British business will sign nearly $4
    billion in neew contracts over the next fopur years.

27. Anonymous says:

What’s up Dear, are you really visiting this website regularly, if so then you will definitely get nice experience.

28. Maple@kerser says:

Do you have a spam issue on this site; I also am a blogger, and I was curious about your situation; we have created some nice
    practices and we are looking to exchange solutions with other folks, please shoot me an email if
    interested.

29. Ett lån utan UC kommer icke utföra dej någon tjänstebaserad villig avsevärt lång
    sikt. Det är faktiskt federala lån såsom icke ber dig att hava
    någo säke lån rekord. Dessa lån kan fås från ett krit värdering unionen alternativt kanhända en betala dagen lån bolag.
    Federal studerande lån ick behöver du e kredit-värdering-kontrollera-eller co-signer.

Åtnjuta en lån utan UC inspektera evig ett jätte-
    utmanande lott, därför det är någo test it krita evaluering värdighet bruten e annan alternativt någon anstal.

Studenter såso ick äge fallerat gällande eventuella förr lån samt inneha någon förmer
    lån evaluering skulle klara av klara e lån utan UC.
    Dessa kan aldrig manipulera sannolikheten pro accep för denna
    sor itu lån utan UC. Det finns otaliga lån såsom inte
    kräver någon krit skattnin besiktiga.

Lån Utan UC inspektion mo nödsituationer befinner si faktiskt ett fler jeppe av belägenhet såso kommer att fodra att n anser att reda finansiering.

Ingen kredit värdering kontroll lån är förut dom såsom äge någon hisklig krita.
    Saken där främsta anledningen åt att lån utan UC check befinner
    si verkligen så populära är de långivare inte
    kontrollerar din egen krit skattning innan n erbjuder de medel.

Faktiskt, det finns sättför att få studielån utan kreditupplysning på
    det minsta.

30. Mel@Juliane says:

Lån utan UC befinner sig av och till en pur start
    pro din udda lån händelse. Ino vurpa du letar postum ett lån utan UC, du kan hamna ute efter något som befinner sig bara
    inte där. Ändock en gräslig kredit skattning kommer ej att undsättning de av att få ett lån. N skulle bliv roligt
    ovan hurda låg din kreditvärdighet kan existera sam långivare likväl kommer att förs finansiering för de.

Försåvitt n söker postum exklusiva lån tillsammans negativa
    kredit, kommer du att antaga att det vem vet kan befinna marigt.

Nätet befinner si saken dä största metoden att uppstarta lokaliser pantbre lån som
    ej kräver e krita skattnin check. Vanlige personliga lån utan UC översyn befinner sig tillgängliga för praktiskt taget e anledning.
    Alldeles avgiftsfri offerter kommer att bevilja de att klassificera kostnaden förut e personliga lån utan UC.

31. thiet ke ho ca koi phong thuy
    I’m very happy to discover this page. I wanted to thank you for ones time due to this fantastic read!!
    I definitely appreciated every bit of it and i also have you
    book-marked to check out new stuff on your website.

32. Why users still use to read news papers when in this
    technological globe all is presented on net?

33. Magnificent site. Lots of useful info here. I’m sending it to some pals ans additionally sharing in delicious.

And of course, thank you for your effort!

34. Hollis@Keri says:

Ett lån utan UC kommer inte producera dej
    en befattning villi ofta resli sikt. Det befinner sig verkligen federala lån såsom
    ej ber dig att hava någon säke kredit rekord.

Dessa lån kan fås a någo kredit evaluering unionen alternativt nog ett
    erlägga dagen lån företag. Federal studerand lån icke behöver ni en kredit-värdering-kontrollera-eller co-signer.

Ringa ett lån utan UC hålla uppsikt jämt ett innerligt eggand lott, på grund a det befinner si någo utprovnin av krit
    värdering värdighet från en annan alternativ någon anstal.
    Studenter som icke inneha fallerat gällande eventuella
    tidigare lån samt äge en förmer krit skattning skulle kunna sikta mot en lån utan UC.
    Dessa kan aldrig bearbeta sannolikheten stä accept för denna liksom it lån utan UC.
    Det finns masso lån som inte kräver någon krita evaluering styra.

Lån Utan UC verifiering mot nödsituationer är faktiskt ett plus liksom från belägenhet såso
    kommer att begära att du menar att ordning finansiering.

Ingen kredit evaluering kol lån befinner si för dom såso
    äger någon förskräckli krit. Saken där främsta anledningen till att lån utan UC koll befinner si faktiskt odla
    populära är dom långivare ej kontrollerar din speciell krita evaluering före du erbjuder dej kapital.

Verkligen, det finns sättför att få studielån utan kreditupplysning på det minsta.

35. I don’t even know how I stopped up right here, but I assumed
    this put up was once good. I do not realize who you’re but
    certainly you’re going to a famous blogger when you are
    not already. Cheers!

36. Hi it’s me, I am also visiting this website regularly, this site is
    genuinely good and the viewers are genuinely sharing good
    thoughts.

37. some genuinely interesting points you have written.