Auto Air Conditioning Systems at a Glance...

Auto Air Conditioning Tools: Auto Air Conditioning Systems at a Glance. Auto Air Conditioning Systems at a Glance LINKS: http://www.autodiagnosticsandpublishing.com/TransTS.html http://www.autodiagnosticsandpublishing.com/CBT_Aut…

More Auto Air Conditioning Tools Videos:

27 Responses to “ Auto Air Conditioning Systems at a Glance”

1. 賴俊良 says:

Auto Air Conditioning Systems at a Glance:http://youtu.be/zalg5VyPvjk

2. tumza relaxing says:

what computer reader are you using, i can here is a coputer personality but
    is very good

3. bilal dogar says:

ac ac

4. rosalyn zamora says:
  5. M.K. HAREESH says:

excellent video…may i know the latest i.e in 2014 refrigerant used in the
    cars.

6. ashk0102 says:

Thank you sir for sharing…!

7. Tin Nguyen says:

hi sir how accumulator and reciver drier work

8. ADPTraining says:

I like the fact that you noticed it’s the first comment. talegade-hombre is
    the first viewer to comment on this video and I thank him for it. Just for
    the record when dozens of comments accumulate on this video. Thanks.

9. ADPTraining says:

No, I did not made a mistake. I started back in the 80′s with R12 and
    probably did over four thousand retrofits. I’m also a Master ASE and L1
    Advanced including the MACS HVAC certification. R134 is less efficient
    without a doubt, but better than R12 for the Ozone layer. Back in the R12
    days we even had copper evaporators and ran fine. R134 evaporators have to
    be bigger and we ran into issues due to that, since the plastic housing was
    meant for a smaller evaporator.

10. ADPTraining says:

So long as your refrigerant doesn’t leak down you’re fine. I’ve done
    thousands of air-conditioners and I’m not a fan of recharging because you
    don’t know if you’re low until you recover and weigh the refrigerant. So
    the procedure is recovering, measure and recharge. If you don’t open the
    system you can just add 3 ounces of oil, but unless you open and clean the
    system don’t add lots of oil.

11. contagiousFX says:

what’s the difference with the hfc-134a and r-134a?

12. ADPTraining says:

1,1,1,2-Tetrafluoroethane is an inert gas used as a refrigerant for
    automobile air conditioners and both of these are the same. (HFC-134a) is
    to be replaced by a new refrigerant HFO-1234yf in automobile
    air-conditioning systems. California will also prohibit the sale of canned
    1,1,1,2-tetrafluoroethane to individuals pretty soon. Mercedes Benz has had
    some objection to HFO1234, but looks to be the substitute.

13. ADPTraining says:

Yes, no doubt about the dual parallel flow condensers. But the original
    issue is that R134 is less efficient at removing heat. It’s just better for
    the planet. HFO1234yf (replacement for R134) is even better for the planet.
    I tend to think it’ll be more efficient because it’s a little flammable,
    but that’s just conjecture on my part. Thanks so much for sharing. I
    welcome different points of view on my channel. That’s how we learn.

14. ADPTraining says:

I have to agree with that.

15. Redneck Mechanic says:

Actually, R-134A is more efficient given you have correct and properly
    working components.

16. jajabor01010101 says:

Thumbs up sir.

17. halleffect1 says:

I have always heard that the high efficiency parallel flow condensers work
    much better than the early single pass units. In fact, they were introduced
    for use with R134 systems. Seems more relevant and necessary than the
    evaporator. Sorry, not trying to discredit you or question your
    credentials. God bless.

18. ADPTraining says:

THanks…

19. kpcarfreak94 says:

So how often should you recharge your AC and oil the compressor?

20. ADPTraining says:

I appreciate that…

21. hondatrix says:

Thanks

22. halleffect1 says:

You made a mistake with the R12 to 134A requirements: Evaporator does not
    need to be replaced. You must have meant the condenser. 134A cars have a
    more efficient parallel flow condenser. Also helps to run an extra pusher
    fan on the condenser of a converted R12 system for better cooling.

23. Arman Baitleuov says:

Есть на русском языке

24. Indrajith Kannangara says:
  25. You actually make it appear so easy with your presentation but I
    in finding this topic to be really something which I believe I’d by no
    means understand. It seems too complicated and very vast for me.
    I’m looking ahead to your subsequent publish, I will
    attempt to get the hold of it!

26. Alfonso@taxi says:

I’m impressed, I have to admit. Rarely do
    I come across a blog that’s both educative and amusing, and let me
    tell you, you’ve hit the nail on the head. The problem is something
    which too few people are speaking intelligently about.
    I am very happy I found this in my search for something concerning this.

27. I have to thank you for the efforts you have put in writing this website.
    I really hope to see the same high-grade blog posts by
    you later on as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has encouraged me to get my own, personal website now ;)