How 2 Change a Alternator on a 94 Camry...

Air Tools for Less: how 2 change a Alternator on a 94 camry (less than 5 mins!!). a video on how to change a Alternator on a 94 Camry 2.2 4cyl it take less than 5 mins with air tools please comment rate and if yo like my videos subcribe i …

More Air Tools for Less Videos:

45 Responses to “ How 2 Change a Alternator on a 94 Camry”

1. kliqua says:

Hello! Thanks for the vid!! I appreciate you took the time to do that to
    instruct and help others! I have a lexus es300 ’99, Need to change alt,
    because of bearing noise. Anything tip or help you could share with me. I
    ve never done that before. Same engine as toyota V6 camry or solara of
    these year. VVTI 3L Thanks in advance.

2. LadyArbiL says:

30 something female-chgd battery car didn’t come on n realized I needed an
    alt, u taught me how to install, now car is running like new!! Thks!!

3. 9ofseven says:

I think this could have been more helpful if you would have recorded it
    better and seriously I could not see what you were doing, and the fact that
    you did not re-record the first two steps made me wonder what you were
    thinking. This maybe easy for guys, but for me as a female I need step by
    step instructions.

4. 03grandgtramair says:

@9ofseven i did not disconnect the battery(i highly recommend it but i
    never do im care full with the positive lead so no sparks) and the lady
    that own the car still has never paid me my $20.00 lmao but i get ur point
    ill do better on the next if u have any other car questions i would be
    happy to answer them just send me a message i try to help ppl with the
    videos or do it yourselfers as much as possible

5. vicklnb09 says:

thanks and let me know when u post the video

6. hebrewhawk says:

hey great video man,this was a big help now, im going to pull a part and
    doing this today

7. 03grandgtramair says:

@vicklnb09 no on your truck the alt is on the bottom of the engine on the
    pass side it has a couple more bolts & is harder to get to but yes the same
    idea…i have a customer that need his alt change on a 95 passport (same as
    a rodeo) i will try to get some video of it when i do it tho but thanks 4
    viewing and commenting

8. Khalil Ali says:

Thanks….saved me a few dollars.

9. Kurt Crafton II says:

Do you know if this would be the same procedure for a 92 tercel?

10. 9ofseven says:

Hi, Well to answer your question, had I been the customer I would have shot
    the video for you as a trade or a discount for your valuable services. I
    have a question since you were kind enough to email me back. What happens
    if you did not disconnect the battery first since that step was missing at
    the onset of your video? The battery was dead anyway. Thank you, 9ofseven

11. Al Non says:

oops I left the prop bar and the coolant bottle in the belts when I started
    it…crunch

12. 03grandgtramair says:

@Keviekoo no problem i am glad these video help ppl save some money by
    fixing there cars them self

13. Jay S says:

So, to get the Alternator Belt off, just adjust the bracket? I was looking
    for a tensioner and did not see one

14. vicklnb09 says:

It looks simple I have a 95 rodeo v6 does this apply to all cars?

15. thebeastking says:

What kind of power tool did you use? My alternator sit in a tight spot and
    its a stuck on bolt. thank you

16. 03grandgtramair says:

your very welcome im glad i was able to help

17. 03grandgtramair says:

the tensioner is built into the bottom bracket

18. Kevin Kennedy says:

I watched your video the other day, after I discovered my 2000 camry 4
    cylinder 2.2 was going bad, walked to the parts store and installed a new
    alternator myself. Never having done one, it took me about 20 minutes (I
    don’t have air tool). I much appreciate your video, made my job much
    easier. Many thanks for all the info.

19. 03grandgtramair says:

@9ofseven im srry but i recorded this my self with 1 hand and it was a
    after thought….i had started then realized it would be a great
    video…..also it was a customer car so i was not gonna tear it back apart
    just 4 a video (if it was ur car would u wanna wait so i could re shot a
    video?)it takes alot of time and experience to shot and edit a video right
    i was and still am very new at you tube i will try to do better on my new
    videos when i do them….thanks 4 the view and comment

20. Many thanks for the publish! This issue is actually significant.
    And the content articles are so excellent!

21. This article is really wonderful! Adore this author’s type.
    His text messages will always be really informative and
    enjoyable!

22. Amazing post! I am a blog writer way too. Also have some ideas for publishing, if you ever need some
    help.

This information is dope! That is exactly what I required.
    Many thanks!

23. Tanya@Audra says:

So interesting! Worth sharing! Thank you quite definitely just for this
    information!

24. Incredible, this sort of fascinating submit! It’s written fantastic!

Cheers a good deal!

25. Wonderful report! I have got ideas on this subject also.

And also other recommendations for blog articles.

26. I don’t go along with whatever you have written in this article.

In my opinion there has to be other tips, more valuable than these versions.

27. Lacy@Kim says:

Adore it! The writer is awesome gifted! This article is indeed
    intriquing, notable and it is created very well.

28. Betsey@Owen says:

Hooray for that article writer! This article is composed very well!
    Enjoy it!

29. I wish my mothers and fathers understood all this!
    I’m going to share this informative article together right away.

30. Excellent article! If only I realized regarding it earlier.

The author is incredibly awesome furthermore!

31. A loan amount sufficient to buy the car can be raised by them.
    Mortgage Loan Amortization Due for the Current Month + Past
    Due Amount Defaulted from Previous Month. This way you know exactly what
    interest rate you should be paying.

My webpage web site (Angelina)

32. However, interests on long term loans are generally
    computed based on the outstanding balance. Some of them may
    request for proof of income or employment. You may get away with a down payment as little
    as 5%, but 20% will ensure lower rates.

my blog – homepage (Wesley)

33. I can’t seriously determine my sensations when reading this.
    Hopefully, the author can change his viewpoint as his level is much way too eccentric.
    I can’t completely concur they can work training
    process in such way these days.

34. I have identified these records immediately after a seriously while of
    seeking course of action. I wish it absolutely was
    around at the beginning of search results so I would not
    have to waste my time on out of date information and facts.
    Discuss it of my web site.

35. The important points offered have amazed me very much.
    I even shared with this to my mother and father when i am
    in secondary school now and this also would possibly affect my
    potential future career option.

36. The submit is fantastic! I genuinely enjoy the author’s producing knowledge.
    It’s a precious supply of facts.

37. Ada@Shayla says:

It’s one of the most very helpful articles or
    blog posts about how 2 change a Alternator on a 94 camry (less than 5 mins!!) i have come across.
    Have distributed it with my buddies on Facebook or twitter.
    Might appear to be they already have found it useful
    as well, judging by the loves.

38. Jimmy@Juliet says:

When interest rates are high, it’s possible for
    the cost of the loan to exceed the actual value of the vehicle being covered.
    Is there any reason why any company should offer a car loan to anybody with
    a poor credit record. Another solution I hear more and
    more is where car owners are letting someone take over car payments on their behalf
    while the loan is still in their name.

My website web page (Juliet)

39. I can’t actually outline my emotions on looking over this.
    Hopefully, the writer will alter his judgment as his stage is much as well unusual.
    I can’t thoroughly recognize they can manage schooling course of action in these approach nowadays.

40. Wonderful goods from you, man. I’ve have in mind your stuff previous
    to and you are just extremely wonderful. I really like what
    you have got here, certainly like what you’re saying and the best way by which you
    are saying it. You make it entertaining and you still care for
    to stay it sensible. I cant wait to learn far more
    from you. This is really a terrific web site.

41. 引っ越しなさる際の住所変更はなかなかやっかいなものです。転出届あるいは転入届といった役場での手続きだけだと思ったら大間違いです。関わりのある様々な分野で、住所変更の届け出をしなくてはいけません。

保険会社に住所変更の手続きをとらなかったことを引っ越しの後、二年以上経過してから気付きました。その間、何事もなくてよかったです。

見積書の内容に含まれていない場合は、追加で料金を取られるケースもありえることです。小さなことでも疑問を持った場合には、なるべく契約前に、質問するように心がけてください。

42. Crisp cotton and linen fabrics, bold stripes, bead
    board, unfinished metal, rope and reclaimed wood are
    the main elements.

my homepage ​mua do tho (goo.gl)

43. Just a smiling visitor here to share the love (:
    , btw outstanding layout.

My blog – reduced muscle, http://www.mixcrate.Com,

44. I adore the activity and am personally cataloguing the developments, following your newcomers routine.

Stop bby my weblog; female daily calorie intake for weight loss –

45. Excellent blog rіght heгe! Αlso уour site ⅼots up very fast!
    Ꮤhat host are yoᥙ the usage of? Ꮯan I get уoᥙr affiliate hyperlink tօ your host?
    I desire my site loaded uр as quіckly as youгs lol