Make Classic Car AC Custom Hoses With...

Air Conditioning Tool: Make Classic Car AC Custom Hoses with Mastercool Air Conditioning Tool Episode 158 Autorestomod. If you are doing a custom car or restomod you want a clean looking engine bay. The best way to get that when installing AC on the car is to get custom hoses …

More Air Conditioning Tool Videos:

12 Responses to “ Make Classic Car AC Custom Hoses With”

1. Iturrey says:

great video thanks, I have a hydraulic hose replacement service and have
    done some work for car restoring buffs as well as Mechanics, where did you
    get the ac crimp fittings

2. brady lawlor says:

having so much trouble finding the parts to make custom lines for my 2003
    nissan 350z they have the spring lock fittings on one side and the crimp
    like shown in the video on the other side. any idea where i could get the
    parts? i know my car is far from a classic and muscle but help a learning
    car builder with some advice please :p

3. Brandon McNabb says:

I’m attempting to add A/C back to my 81 F100. I can’t find A/C lines for
    it anywhere so after watching this, I think I could make my own. My
    question is, can I use the same Hose for all the lines (13/32″)? I don’t
    know if I should use different size hose for the discharge and suction
    lines? Thanks for this video!

4. Kelly Larsen says:

+AutoRestoMod I’m preparing to do a wire tuck on my car and I know lots of
    people just remove aircon, but I’m trying to hide the lines in a bid to get
    the best of both worlds. I notice the factory system has loops in it (the
    line comes out of the compressor and comes right up to the top of the
    engine bay before heading downwards), and also that the fill ports are at
    the highest point in the system. are there any rules regarding fill port
    location or the layout of the piping that I need to be aware of? or is it
    just a matter of making sure the fill ports are accessible?

5. Kenton Groombridge says:

What a coincidence, preparing to install the A/C back on my car.

6. JKWilson61 says:

Thumbs up for anal retentive over details Jeff!! Hope to see the car in
    person at Charlotte next week!!

7. AutoRestoMod says:

Thanks for watching! We would appreciate it if you would share us with
    others!

8. Shane Bowles says:

Hay Jeff and Vinnie love the video fellas. Keep up the awesome work

9. 265chevy says:

thanks for the tips

10. pitstoptr3 says:

Good video.

11. Michael Wright says:
  12. I used to be recommended this web site by way of my cousin. I
    am not certain whether or not this publish is
    written by him as nobody else realize such
    unique approximately my problem. You are amazing! Thanks!