Marvel Mystery Air Tool Oil: Marvel Mystery...

Marvel Mystery Air Tool Oil: Marvel Mystery Oil. Support Me: http://www.amazon.com/?tag=gepsfjs-20 Here is my short documentary style overview of Marvel Mystery Oil. Enjoy! ### Amazon Link ### -16 oz. – htt…

More Marvel Mystery Air Tool Oil Videos:

29 Responses to “ Marvel Mystery Air Tool Oil: Marvel Mystery”

1. BRUCE LEE says:

There is NO additive that will increase your milage !!….Well,that was
    what I heard and believed.Then I had a sludge 2.2 Cavalier due to short
    cold Canada drives.

My mechanic uncle said to use MMO.After 36 days I have a smooth running
    motor and the DRY DIP stick was no longer plugged up.My mechanic said my
    engine performance was improved and my engine was SOOTH AND QUIET like a
    Honda.

I just did a 600 Kilometer test after filling my tank.I had done that drive
    130 times.This time I ran at 100 K or 60 mph American.I eneded up at a 6-7
    dollar gas savings.That is after calculating the 4OZ’S of MMO and a savings
    of 35.00 per bottle of MYSTERY.

Someothing actually works and cleans the carbon,sludge,rust and raises
    compression from 135 to 175.

2. rgion29247616 says:

What is the quantity that you poured into your tank? 1/4 of the bottle? 1/2
    of the bottle? What is your truck’s tank capacity?

3. triplanelover says:

wow how inspiring. I loved the way you put that additive in and then the
    fuel; wow

4. Jim Dailey says:

Really insipid video.

5. Chuck B says:

That stuff works!!! There`s 86 year old lady I know that uses Marvel
    Mystey oil in her 2 Montgomery Wards riding mowers one at her home in town
    ,and other at her lake cottage .She bought them in 1967. still running with
    alumimum cylnders on a 5 HP briggs & stratton engines. She used it every
    time in the fuel. That`s 46 years !!!
    Amazing for a alumimum cylnder engine due to Marvel Mystery oil. With out
    the Marvel oil the alumimum cylnders only last up to 10 years.

6. Boodieman72 says:

That’s Pour it not Poor it

7. David G says:

Oh yeah lol, not at all, you can pour 2-3 of these bottles safely…

8. Dmitry Kharlamov says:

service interval exceeded by 62 days?

9. David G says:

how am I a retard? that’s why my 29 year old car runs like new

10. Begbucks says:

3.) Finally watch your IP but no need to get religious over it. While a
    normal injection pump might last 200k miles on more viscous oils you might
    see 50k, so what? $1000 pumps can be whittled down to a couple hundred at
    salvage yards after tens of thousands dollars saved on fuel & useless road
    taxes. In my tests 10% gasoline keeps VO fluid to 15 F deg. with minuscule
    fuel beads at 12F & between ~ still fluid. That works out to a fuel under
    .50 cents a gallon for your diesel.

11. mrprosale says:

… very impressive video … LOL

12. The General Expert says:

Real world it’s anywhere from approx 25 to 40!!! All depends on what kind
    of driving I’m doing. If I’m heading out for a trip I can hit 40+ mpg’s.
    The computer says I average about 27. That’s pretty darn good for 370 lb-ft
    of torque!

13. PrimitiveStrikeForce says:

What kind of car is that

14. David G says:

I’ve put an entire Lucas 32oz bottle in my truck before(treats 100 gallons)
    with only 3-4 gallons in my tank, with zero problems, i noticed results
    right away because of the concentration and cleaning power.

15. Bob Thebuilder says:

0:30 *pour

16. NCD2294 says:

I thought it was Peanut oil.

17. Sandeep Veeramani says:

Do you add it to your crank case?? How is this different from Seafoam??

18. The General Expert says:

Hey, if I remember correctly, it was just the oil change and maybe some
    other random things.

19. PrimitiveStrikeForce says:

I want to get into diesels, internal combustion is interesting and what
    kind of fuel economy do you get with that?

20. NCD2294 says:

Can modern day common rail diesels like you E320 still run on straight
    veggie oil like the old VW, and Merc diesels?

21. The General Expert says:

@Boodieman72 Wow, must have missed that. Thanks! It was a 3am video edit…

22. Damien Rios says:

does your car by any chance take diesel?

23. Begbucks says:

Common rail is ideal for blended vegetable oil, transmission fluid &
    Hydraulic oil (with 10-20% gas or diesel, gasoline in the winter, diesel in
    the summer.) The thing to watch out for is the fuel monitoring components
    (i.e. the PCM computer) The common rail is merely a distributing system. In
    some cases though you could benefit from widening the fuel intake orifice
    on the rail to accommodate thicker fuels with a higher C-tane level.
    Believe me, if it’s a diesel It can run on alternatives.

24. Begbucks says:

Yes if you rear my reply to GeneralExpert

25. Peter Lanovoy says:

Hello, Here is the question to the original poster. I noticed you had D
    service message on your vehicle popped up. Could you tell me what you did
    for you cdi and how many miles did you have at this particular message. I
    just bought 2005 cdi and I have the same message, and I am not sure what
    parts I need to buy to do the service myself. I have 54K. Greatly
    appreciated.

26. wonderful issues altogether, you just won a new reader. What
    may you recommend about your submit that you just made some days in the past?
    Any sure?

27. May I simply just say what a relief to find someone that genuinely knows what
    they’re discussing on the net. You definitely know how to bring a problem to light and make it important.
    More and more people have to check this out and understand this side of
    your story. I was surprised you aren’t more popular since you certainly have the gift.

28. Fantastic blog! Do you have any tips for aspiring writers?
    I’m planning to start my own site soon but
    I’m a little lost on everything. Would you suggest starting
    with a free platform like WordPress or go for a paid option? There are
    so many choices out there that I’m completely overwhelmed ..
    Any tips? Many thanks!

29. You need to be a part of a contest for one of the finest blogs on the internet.
    I’m going to highly recommend this website!