Pro Tools HD Native Thunderbolt Running on...

Pro Tools Air: Pro Tools HD Native Thunderbolt running on MacBook Air. Just came across this related video by airusersblog as well: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQPo–ImB14 Just wanted to see if Pro Tools Native Thunderbolt a…

More Pro Tools Air Videos:

22 Responses to “ Pro Tools HD Native Thunderbolt Running on”

1. Alex D says:

what OS are you running?

2. Егор Чернопазов says:

Man, what is the limit of performance for this setup? How many tracks,
    plug-ins, VSTi do you use and what sample rate/buffer size? Do you hear
    scratches or something else?

3. macrountts says:

Hi Shane, Thanks for posting. I’m getting ready to start a remote session
    in 2 weeks with full tracking using an HD Native setup. I have a OWC
    thunderbolt Chasis for my HDN card, how is your Mac Mini for tracking? I’m
    either going to purchase an i7 Mac Mini or rent a 2010 8 core mac pro. I’d
    be interested to know your thoughts. How do you feel the i7 mac mini will
    perform tracking up to 16 audio tracks at a time with waves SSL channel on
    all tracks? I’ll also need to create several que mixes.

4. Nick Carrigan says:

how does it work with instrumental tracks such as xpand 2

5. Shane Patao says:

It’s not that great. Upon further testing, you can’t really do much with
    the Air. Simple recordings work fine, but once you start adding instruments
    and plugins, the system really slows down. As I mentioned in my reply to
    another user, my MacMini is amazing. Able to have tons of tracks,
    instruments, and plugins, all running at 128 buffer size and at 48khz
    sample rate.

6. eeklipz says:

Which macbook do you have? I want to get this HD set up, but have 2011
    air…

7. Shane Patao says:

I have the cheapest MacBook Air that’s out on the market today. I don’t
    actually use it for my recording. Was just using this as a test to see how
    the computer performed with HD. For my productions, I use a 2012 MacMini
    and it surprisingly out performs my 2009 MacPro 8-core 2.93ghz tower!

8. Good post! We are linking to this great content on our site.

Keep up the good writing.

9. Elaine@Amway says:

)Do you seriously want to take your Visalus home business to a new level.
    As mentioned earlier, Visalus seriously isn’t a gimmick.
    7 million which was up $ 110 million compared to the year
    previous.

10. Irish@neurs says:

They should be relatively challenging, but you
    should ensure that you can meet them, with a minimum of pain, every time.
    Peter Ragnar’s ‘How To Build Muscle On A Raw Food Diet’.
    It helps increase immunity to aid in fighting
    colds.

11. You will have the option to see benefits that you never ever believed
    you might have been capable to find out in advance of
    in your life. these are not the actions of someone who’s done with your relationship.
    Is taking a pill to suppress or restrain those emotions healthy for society.

12. They should be relatively challenging, but you should ensure that you
    can meet them, with a minimum of pain, every time. As mentioned earlier,
    Visalus seriously isn’t a gimmick. For anybody who is scanning this report, I would guess that you are looking
    to register with Visalus and so are searching around for reputable information about Visalus Sciences.

13. You are associating your name with the franchise, so they should be ethical, customer service oriented and focused on industry leading quality products.
    He did list builders, cold contacted people, probably did a ton of hotel meetings, three way calls
    etc. The solar cells simply do not operate with a high level
    of efficiency.

14. But what makes Vi – Salus so different is the use of what is know
    as a capture page branding both the rep and the company at the same time.
    Peter Ragnar’s ‘How To Build Muscle On A Raw Food Diet’.
    Media Highlights: Blair on “The Big Idea – The American Dream”
    with Ivanka Trump:.

15. These fan page or teams have objectives of social, culture and networking.
    After they achieve their goals, they assume they will forever remain as
    fit as they are. Vemma – Builder com is a business opportunity designed
    for everyone who is interested in marketing Vemma products with the Vemma company.

16. ‘This week, I will only drink one beer on Friday night,
    saving myself thousands of calories’. If you want to
    build a considerable business, you’ll have to be able to come
    up with constant leads. Well, mainly because it is tricky to differentiate
    your products and solutions from other providers this sort of as Herbalife, Pharmanex,
    Usana, Noni, or any of the other hundreds of herbal supplement Multi level marketing
    companies about the planet.

17. Exfoliation: if your skin is feeling dull or rough, you can give it a quick exfoliating scrub to lift off dead flaky skin for a smoother softer complexion using this simple home made recipe.
    Just mix the onion, garlic, lemongrass, spring onion, ginger and bouillon cubes in two liters of water.
    I wanted to take a bite just to make sure it was truly a candle.

18. Males, in particular, should not be consuming soy protein in any significant amount, let
    alone twice a day every day as Visalus advises. Food being part
    of the physiologic needs of people should be taken with some sort of discipline.
    Right after reading this Vi – Salus evaluation you
    are most likely thinking that Vi – Salus is an excellent opportunity as well as are ready to get started.

19. Most protein shakes are loaded with sugar, fat, and other ingredients
    that aren’t even necessary for the body. Most of them are full of sugar and processed flour.
    7 million which was up $ 110 million compared to
    the year previous.

20. The local government consists of 19 counties plus the dependencies of Svalbard and Jan Mayen. Some
    people today will really like the goods and believe they
    do the job miracles, whereas other people will no doubt contemplate them to be a rip-off.
    In 1397, Norway was absorbed into a union with Denmark lasting more than four centuries.

21. You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be actually
    something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complex and
    extremely broad for me. I’m looking forward for your next
    post, I’ll try to get the hang of it!

22. 婚礼の当日を目当てに、お顔周りの施術に軸を当てて肌がむき出しになっているパーツのケアが行われます。施術の期間は、開始するものから挙式の前日に行うものまで各種プランが用意されており、各自の希望に合わせた内容を提供してくれます。