SPIRIT MAGAZINE: GAIAX CONCEPT COMPACT...

Construction Machinery Magazine: SPIRIT MAGAZINE: GAIAX CONCEPT COMPACT EXCAVATOR. A look behind-the-scenes of Volvo Construction Equipment’s latest concept machine, GaiaX, a masterpiece of simplicity and sustainability. The GaiaX is the co…

More Construction Machinery Magazine Videos:

10 Responses to “ SPIRIT MAGAZINE: GAIAX CONCEPT COMPACT”

1. Kal El says:

Where’s the safety cage? The last thing anyone would want is some high
    speed moving material from behind the invisible TV coldcocking them.

2. Chrome Stacks says:

i would like all these new concept designs if u could style them properly
    its happening everywhere Trucks,Buildings,Plant,Trains,Planes in fact
    everywhere and they look disgusting and i hope the styling is really
    changed before this kind of crap gets out in to the real world

3. OMEGONALPHA says:

Remote controll, yes. Battery depends on how much and hig voltage plug in
    optional. Light weight weight yes. the rest bullshit.

4. Yo Jojjen says:

think again

5. GlobalVolvoCE says:
  6. Very nice article, exactly what I wanted to find.

it is Particular

7. Hey Jake here from versatile sawhorse.

I want one of them bad boys!

8. Mesin Modern says:

glad reading your article really helped me gain knowledge
    greeting
    Yofi Modern Machine

9. adidas yeezy says:

I have to express my thanks to you for bailing me out of this particular trouble. Right after surfing around throughout the the net and coming across strategies which were not powerful, I assumed my life was over. Living minus the solutions to the problems you have solved all through your entire short post is a critical case, as well as the kind that would have adversely affected my career if I hadn’t discovered your web page. Your actual capability and kindness in touching all the pieces was tremendous. I don’t know what I would have done if I hadn’t discovered such a subject like this. I’m able to at this moment look ahead to my future. Thanks a lot so much for the high quality and amazing help. I won’t think twice to refer the sites to anyone who should receive guidance about this subject matter.