Vegetable Gardening Tools and Tips –...

Vegetable Garden Tools: Vegetable Gardening Tools And Tips. Thanks for the views. comments, and support. Please like, share, comment and subscribe. Thanks! These are some of the basic tools required for vegetable gard…

More Vegetable Garden Tools Videos:

30 Responses to “ Vegetable Gardening Tools and Tips –”

1. Sheds Direct says:

Do you apply crops rotation to your garden?Regarding to gardening tools,
    these are useful enough when incurring to have a very functional and
    productive garden indeed.

2. MiWilderness says:

OK, thanks!

3. MiWilderness says:

I water, pick a few weeds, and pick the veggies when they come in. That
    probably doesn’t take more than an hour a day if I broke it down. Thanks
    for asking and for watching, Roosevelt

4. Randy J says:

if you mix roundup according to the instructions IE 2 ounces per gallon or
    slightly lighter, it will kill the weeds and go inert in about 7 days. But
    mixed hot it will keep trying to disolves it’s salts until it reaches the
    solvent rate and then go inert after acting as a water softner because
    there are no weeds to dilute it. There are records of it staying for up to
    6 months.

5. MiWilderness says:

that is a great tool. The guy down from me has the same thing on a push
    cultivator with one wheel, it is over 100 years old. I would guess this
    cultivator is likely 50-75 years old as I believe it was my Uncle’s at one
    point and he is quite old now, may have been my Grandpa’s for all I know.
    Thanks!

6. mack3dg says:

how many weekly work hours you have to put in to a garden that size….

7. MiWilderness says:

:) Thanks Geza,

8. athatcher85 says:

Did you plant any wild plant seeds? I know you enjoy foraging and eating
    wild edibles so i was wondering if you harvested any wild seeds to plant in
    your garden this year?

9. LoneWoodpecker . says:

You would need to fix a spearpoint on all of them, just in case the mole
    shows up! What do you think? :-D Cool tools, very helpful vid, my friend,
    as always. Thanks!

10. Randy J says:

I have a video trying to load now that shows it. It is similar to the high
    wheel cultivator but has a small wheel in front. It works for light
    cultivating. RoundUp started off as a water softening chemical. If you mix
    it with really hard water it will use part of its chemical softening the
    water. But if you mix the roundup real hot (which is what many rookies do
    with chemicals) it will leach into the soil and demineralize the top layer
    of soil so you have to deep till to bring it back up

11. MrMycoo says:

All around tool! Good one! I have a very similar one! The gladiators in the
    ancient Rome would have been envy to your professional killing tools. :-)

12. Kraftsman100 says:

Never seen one of those 5 tine adjustable deals before. I like that.

13. MiWilderness says:

Thanks Kaz!

14. Randy J says:

compost tea is compost with water added. drain and save the water after
    soaking and use it for watering. The water picks up the microbe activity
    and the general fertilizer value without the organic matter. You can use
    the organic matter for compost. Tea is used in instances where it is not
    convenient to get to the roots

15. MiWilderness says:

Yeah, the fish emulsion I have is mostly nitrogen which is generally not
    good for vegetables as it makes green matter, not fruits. Probably good for
    corn, peas and beans, but I would think it might prevent tomatoes and such
    from fruiting if it was all you used. We had the stuff laying around and I
    wanted to get it used up, man it stinks and looks like liquid poo. I could
    still smell it today.

16. Randy J says:

compost and compost teas are the best safe to use fertilizers and mineral
    replacements.

17. MiWilderness says:

It’s nice, the tool pulls itself down into the soil and drags the weeds,
    roots and all out with it. all you have to do is pull it along, no real
    downward pressure required.

18. MiWilderness says:

My old tools were better quality, but many were sold when I moved as I
    didn’t have place to store them. I kept a few and we acquired a few others
    in the past four years. Thanks Peter.

19. Naturliebe says:

Excellent and very informativ video, Roosevelt. The good old tools are just
    the most robust. This time I can see how big your garden is. wow Really a
    lot of work, that you have there. Thanks for sharing your knowledge. I wish
    you a nice rest week. Best regards Tito

20. fog360 says:

Nice ive never seen that before mate.

21. Randy J says:

I went to town and got some epsom salts. I mixed them with the dry
    fertilizer I already had and made a shaker out of a plastic jar. I’ll go
    out tommorow and shake some around each plant I have and then backfill the
    plant holes with some compost before watering again. willing to try
    ‘lectric shock treatments too. :) but I dont have gophers at least

22. MiWilderness says:

I saw the cultivator, pretty neat farm implement. That does not surprise me
    one bit Roundup being used as a water treatment, seems crazy though..

23. Randy J says:

I have a rake like yours. I used it to level the area after the garden was
    planted. We till with a different method here since we have a different
    soil type. I have a walk behind cultivator with a wheel and tines similar
    to your 5 tine hand cultivator. For large areas I spot spray with roundup.
    I dont get crazy with it because roundup will leach the minerals from your
    soil if you get too happy with it.

24. MiWilderness says:

I will have to look into that, saw a lady on your channel feed that was
    making some, subscribed, but didn’t quite understand the details of the
    tea. Thanks Randy!

25. MiWilderness says:

OK, that’s the same thing the guy down from me has then. I saw one at a
    sale for 25.00 and it came with another attachment as well, a warren hoe I
    believe it’s called, along with the 5 tine cultivator. It looked quite old,
    but was in excellent shape. I really wanted to grab it up, but only had 15
    bucks at the time. Someone used roundup last year at this spot, so I’m told
    and it seems worst soil wise than the other spots further down the row. I
    put down some fish emulsion and Epsom salt today.

26. Remarkable! Its in fact remarkable paragraph, I have got much clear idea about from this post.

27. I don’t even know the way I ended up right here, but I believed this submit was once great.

I don’t realize who you are however definitely you’re going to a well-known blogger when you
    aren’t already. Cheers!

28. Vegetable Gardening Tools And Tips | Best Tools Reviews…

[...]Great post, I think people should learn a lot from this blog its very user friendly . “A happy childhood has spoiled many a promising life.” by Robertson Davies.[...]…

29. This is the right blog for anybody who wishes to understand this
    topic. You realize so much its almost hard to argue with you (not that I personally would want to…HaHa).

You certainly put a fresh spin on a topic that
    has been written about for years. Excellent stuff, just wonderful!

30. I feel that is among the such a lot significant info for me.
    And i am happy studying your article. However want to commentary on few general things, The website taste
    is great, the articles is in reality excellent :
    D. Just right job, cheers