Vintage Garden Tools for Sale: How to...

Vintage Garden Tools for Sale: How To Organizing Garden Tools. Today I’ll show you how to organize garden tools. There is no need to buy expensive tool brackets when you can build your own. With a little creativity you c…

More Vintage Garden Tools for Sale Videos:

28 Responses to “ Vintage Garden Tools for Sale: How to”

1. FRESH PRINCESS says:

Hey, is that my Hori Hori?

2. Jacob Poucher says:

Gates makes belts of all types as well, looks to me it was most likely a
    belt rack. looks like the exact same ones at my trusty napa.

3. Colin Keevil says:

Well that has inspired me to do the same thing. I am going to setup a spot
    to get mine all hung up properly now too, that looks so much better.

4. husky394xp says:

Neat video, and great idea. It was nice to see some of your custom tool
    creations and restorations too. Kind of like a tool reunion!

5. dormindont1 says:

3:00 при таком расположении инструмента возможно получить травму глаз.

6. HomeFree says:

Ok, tell us, what planet are you REALLY from?! People here just aren’t that
    capable and WILLING!…are they?

7. velvanae says:

Speaking of small gardening tools, what brand would you recommend? I have
    truble finding good ones that don’t break. Even big name once quality tool
    companies have took the poor quality train it seems.

8. TooMuchT.V. says:

Looks great!

9. PuppetMaster1791 says:

When a man says he is going to do something, he will do it. There is no
    reason to remind him ever 6 months about it.

10. Mike C. says:

Very, very nice. Did the same for my wife, a little different, and I got
    more joy seeing her smile than actually doing the work. I used old nails,
    scrap wood, used screws, and an old piece of plywood I cut down to make a
    small roof to cover the tools. It doesn’t look new or fancy but it works
    great and she loves it, which is all that matters.

11. The Jade & John Show says:

Inspirational! – Jon

12. trollforge says:

That was quite the reaction! My wife’s reaction was a big smile a deep sigh
    and an I love you. I don’t think that was a rack for rad hoses though,
    Gates also made fan belts, I think that’s what that wrap was for, but I
    could be wrong. Excellent find though.

13. Mike Box says:

Great job.. Just to add something to this story. I work on a friend’s dairy
    farm here in Switzerland when he needs help. One thing I learned was they
    keep their shovels in the barn in a bucket of water. keeps the shovels
    clean after shovelling manure.

14. nathaniel wren says:

Your wife is such a nice lady wranglerstar, you are a lucky man!! May yah
    bless you!

15. Sabrina W. says:

need a LOVE button ☺

16. Fishtownies says:

i havent seen any videos in the past week or so.. i’m on wranglerstar WD~
    In all seriousness i hope all is well and i look forward to your next
    video

17. mike1w1r says:

Good job. I enjoyed watching this’en.

18. nathanatramp says:

Yeah! Mrs. Wranglerstar, how do you like that hori hori knife? Cooool.

19. Milwaukee Prepper says:

Did I just waste 3 min of my life watching someone hanging shovels?

20. markthomasbuilder says:

Thanks for the video. I noticed the gardening knife, do you ever sharpen
    it?

21. Colin Herbert says:

Been meaning to do that as well. I think I ill do it today…

22. Gary Clinton says:

Someone disliked this? I know you dislike profanity and strong language but
    sometimes you just have to say WTF!

23. Brian B says:

Very tidy cody I should really do something similar!!! :)

24. skillon4wheels says:

You and your son have such a good relationship

25. 元彼とやり直したい。こんなお気持ちがあるなら実践するメリットがあります。これが復縁テキストです。何故かといえば、確実に復縁への道を辿れるからです。
    自分だとどうにも急いでしまいますよね?ですが、復縁にはタイミングが必要です。想いだけでは不可能なのです。LINEをしてレス無しで落ちませんか?
    時期が悪いだけなんですよ。復縁には効果的に愛情を取りかえす法則を理論立てている事例が使えるのです。心から元カレとの復縁を願うならどうぞやってみて下さい。

26. こんばんは。
    別離した彼氏ともう一度付き合いたい女子がアドバイスを求めることのひとつに占いがあげられます。
    復縁占いとカテゴリです。実は占いをしている人は復縁のプロでもあると言えます。
    というのも占いに依存する女子には過去に付き合っていた元彼や彼女と復縁できるかできないか占ってもらおうとする人がいるためです。
    その人たちの望みを聞いて占いをするうちにいつのまにか復縁のプロのようになっているのです。そのため、元カレとやり直したい人はよく当たると噂の占い師に話しを聞いてもらうのも良いかもしれません。

27. Simply want to say your article is as amazing. The clearness in your post is simply excellent and
    i can assume you’re an expert on this subject. Well with
    your permission allow me to grab your feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post.
    Thanks a million and please keep up the gratifying work.

longlived