AMT Electronics : M2 Preamp & Effects...

Amt Power Tools: AMT Electronics : M2 Preamp & Effects Pedal. http://eshop.amtelectronics.com/legend-amps-2-new/amt-electronics-M2-legend-amps-2-guitar-preamp.html The AMT Electronics Legend amps M2 gives you 3 outputs …

More Amt Power Tools Videos:

22 Responses to “ AMT Electronics : M2 Preamp & Effects”

1. Giovanni Rizzo says:

What are the differences between M1 and M2?

2. Austin Chandler says:

Bought this pedal because of your video. It sounds great here, but even
    better in person. I run mine direct into my computer using an interface
    with a tube preamp, and my buddy with a real JCM800 tried it. We compared
    clips of the direct tone to a mic’d up JCM800. The tones were damn close.
    We both loved it. He was able to get “his sound” as quickly as setting the
    eq and gain right.

3. Chris Wiley says:

Thanks for the review. Just ordered one!

4. Chris Morris says:

Well they should loan you one man, this demo is why I bought their M2 pedal
    hehe.

5. Ray DeLeon says:

Great series of demos Burgs :) I especially like the sound of this pedal! I
    personally prefer the sound of all these Legend series pedals with the
    Preamp out into the power amp sections. The drive tones just seem to sound
    so much clearer/more defined, imho.

6. Alex K says:

Or vs wampler pinnacle or Carl Martin plexi tone, however I suspect that
    the drive out may not be amt’s strongest point when compared to it’s
    alternatives, however they hold their own in versatility :)

7. Aaronmac404 says:

All of these pedals sound incredible going through your fender amps. Your
    playing also really helps a lot! I’m definitely going to pick one of these
    up for myself. I’m just having a difficult time choosing which one! I think
    I’m leaning toward the R2, because I love that Mesa Boogie drive!

8. Alex K says:

Awesome thanks for finishing reviewing all these, most proper AMT reviews
    on Youtube. Any chance they’ll send you the Stonehead for a review ? aka
    daddy of all legends?

9. Brett Kingman says:

Heheh. Thanks! I’ve requested the Stonehead for review but nothing’s shown
    up yet. I live in hope. :)

10. Forkface01 says:

Hey Man, Epic tone as always! I’m wondering, could you use the Sim. Cab
    output to connect directly to, say, the mixer of a venue? and like,
    replacing my whole amp/cab setup :P It would be pretty badass to arrive
    only with that thing and a couple of cables :D

11. SilencingADream says:

Great review, I’ve enjoyed the series. Did you get that shirt from
    Threadless?

12. elixirmusic2007 says:

JCM800 forever! :)

13. russleroq says:

Doesn’t sound very marshally to me?

14. BlueRaja says:

Yesssss!

15. Brett Kingman says:

In Preamp mode the footswitch switches between a Clean Channel (Fenderish)
    and the Drive Channel (whatever the pedal is modelled on, in this case a
    hot Marshall). Only in Drive Out mode does the pedal become a *standard*
    distortion box where the footswitch acts as you would expect by bypassing
    the pedal straight to the amp. More info at the link above in the
    Description block. Cheers and thanks for the kind words. :)

16. michael shaug says:

Hey Brett, You should do a side by side comparison with the Wampler
    Plextortion. Ive heard that people consider that pedal to be the best
    Marshall in a box pedal. This pedal sounds damn good too though.

17. Brett Kingman says:

Thank you and yes, I would agree with your preference. Although, the
    facility to use them any which way is pretty cool too. Cheers, B.

18. Gitaris Kantoran says:

Hi Brett, like always, a great and entertaining review. Just asking, if I
    use it in preamp mode (in this case you plug it to effects return), does
    the bypass mode reacts like a clean channel of the modeled amps or just
    straight bypass with no affected sounds ? Greetings from Indonesia !!!

19. abetayouhei says:

The sounds like metallica kill em’ all era oldskul thrash sounds

20. Celeste@car says:

It is in point of fact a great and helpful piece of info.
    I’m glad that you just shared this helpful info with us.

Please stay us informed like this. Thank you for sharing.

21. Andy@car says:

My brother suggested I may like this blog. He was entirely right.
    This publish actually made my day. You can not consider simply how much time I had spent for
    this information! Thanks!

22. I’m amazed, I have to admit. Seldom do I come across a blog that’s equally educative and entertaining, and without a doubt, you’ve hit the nail on the head.
    The issue is something that too few men and women are speaking
    intelligently about. I am very happy that I came across this during
    my search for something regarding this.