Hermitcraft Modsauce 26 Power Tools –...

Power Tools Set: Hermitcraft Modsauce 26 Power Tools. Modsauce Modpack ▻ http://www.hermitcraft.com/modsauce Modsauce Playlist ▻ https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7VmhWGNRxKgqsVhaa_kWjXOmoffaZEn5 This episode i set out to get us …

More Power Tools Set Videos:

31 Responses to “ Hermitcraft Modsauce 26 Power Tools –”

1. XtremePotato says:

Guys, i use an Atmoic Dissasembler, i’ve been looking alot how to make it
    always charged up like KingDaddyDMAC i know its not the right place to ask
    but please awenser my question ;/

2. Sl1pg8r - Minecraft, Mods, and MOAR! says:

The rabbit hole never ends! That’s the good bit! ;)

3. warren black says:

I feel like you should say something like captainsparklez like: ” it
    wouldn’t be an episode of mod sauce without some facepalms”…. :D

4. MrTschipp says:

Modsauce is my favourite series!

5. Boom2219 says:

+xisumavoid When you add Redstone or lapis on a tool, it will say 1/100 or
    1/450, that means you can keep adding all the way up to that number until
    you use another modifier

6. FializeGaming says:

How are you today Xisuma? :D Nice video so far btw :D

7. Jordarr G says:

Your description says i and not I :P

8. AstroPoodleGaming says:

Look at my comment on your last modsauce video, you may find it very useful
    for your tree farm

9. Timon Lukas says:

God damnit X, it is Enderium, not Enderum D: but great episode, as always!

You might want to keep a Resonant Flux Capacitor in your inventory – if you
    charge it and shift-rightclick, it will automatically charge all the tools
    in your inventory.

10. TheVekeFilms says:

YOU CAN make Ender IO eneegy conduits from vibrant alloy and they can
    transport 20480 rf/t!! This is the third time I say this tip.
    But awesome video X!

11. KingDaddyDMAC says:

Rabbit hole baby!!! Gotta love it :p

12. PVPguidesPVP says:

+xisumavoid you can also colour the elevator blocks to match your floors :)

13. Mula Kulu says:

+xisumavoid 2:24 that’s not an enderdragon. It’s the Hydra from Twilight
    Forest http://ftbwiki.org/Hydra

14. Jiminy Crickt says:

Good luck finding the platinum or shiny metal ores xD
    Pulverized shiny metal you can get by pulverizing ferrous ore but its only
    a 10% chance, however you can get shiny metal ingots 100% of the time if
    you put cinnabar in an induction smelter (basically the same thing as your
    alloy smelter but I’m not sure you can get byproducts in the alloy smelter)
    with ferrous ore.
    To get cinnabar I usually put silktouched redstone ore in a pulverizer.
    There’s also the rich slag route to take to get shiny metal 100% of the
    time, but on my modded minecraft world I found the cinnabar easier to get,
    so yea just look through NEI and decide which is easier for you and the
    resources you have
    Make sure you check NEI for both pulverized shiny metal, and the shiny
    metal ingots (also you should check if platinum has it’s own recipes too or
    if it’s any easier to get since they’re the same in the ore dictionary).

15. Norberz says:

Sisumervoid is having one of his comment sprees again ^^ I always love
    these videos bud

16. Weasel Level Design says:

Electrum? Isn’t that the name for amber in the His Dark Materials universe
    (Philip Pullman books)? o:

17. IkRONICS902 V1 says:

what do you use to record pls reply thnx

18. ftog thorgal says:

xisuma, 200/200 redstone on the pick = 4 modifiers + silky = 5 :)
    Every 50 redstone is one modifier.

19. Willfree says:

oh man im always SO happy when i see that u uploaded a new Modsauce Episode

20. David IsDromy says:

Hey Xisuma, just wanted to say I’m enjoying the series so far :D

21. Yellow Doof says:

Oh man, I really enjoy your Modsauce even if it were only for the intro.
    Love Erangs music… have you considered doing such a thing on your vanilla
    Hermitcraft?

22. Plumcookie3 says:

What about a weapon??

23. nowymail says:

Yay! Another crafting video! Watching at crafting/inventory for 90% of the
    time XD

24. fearfreakkid says:

Nice ep x :)
    as for the redstone in Tcon you can put as much in it as you want, 1 level,
    2, 3, 4…
    hope it helps

25. What i don’t realize is in fact how you are now not actually a lot more well-appreciated than you may be now.
    You are very intelligent. You realize thus significantly in relation to this
    subject, made me personally believe it from a lot of various angles.
    Its like men and women aren’t fascinated until it’s one thing to do with
    Girl gaga! Your individual stuffs outstanding. Always handle
    it up!

26. great put up, very informative. I wonder why the other experts of this sector do not understand this.

You must proceed your writing. I am sure, you’ve a huge readers’ base already!

27. Hі theгe tto аll, as I am actually eager of reading tҺiѕ webpage’s post tօ be updated daily.
    It includеs fastidious stuff.

28. Hello, I wish foor to subscribe for this weblog to obtain mokst
    up-to-date updates, therefore where can i
    do it please help.

29. I will immediately seize your rss feed ass I can’t find yoiur email subscription hyperlink or newsletter service.
    Do you have any? Please permit me understand iin order that I could subscribe.
    Thanks.

30. Undeniably imagine that which you stated. Your favourite reason appeared to be at the internet the simplest factor to take into accout of.
    I say to you, I definitely get irked whilst other people think about concerns that they just don’t realize about.

You managed to hit the nail upon the highest and also outlined out the
    whole thing without having side effect , people can take
    a signal. Will probably be again to get more.
    Thanks