Plumbing Power Tools: Plumbing Training...

Plumbing Power Tools: Plumbing Training – The Power Flush Toilet. Big Tony The Plumber Talks About The New Power Flush Toilet By Kohler. Big Tony Will Actually Answer Any Questions You May Have Regarding Plumbing. Visit The…

More Plumbing Power Tools Videos:

20 Responses to “ Plumbing Power Tools: Plumbing Training”

1. DaZoneRanger says:

Just checked around, and I think what my parents have is a “Sloan
    Flushmate,” which can be installed in virtually any toilet and costs less
    than $150.

2. Hylte85 says:

ha ha i didnt realize that clogging was such a big problem on the other
    side of the atlantic. Maybe your pipes are to narrow? Maybe your logs(he
    he) are to thick?. I have clogged our toilet just once and that was because
    i spent 2 hours shitting bricks and whiping tar(consistency) off my ass. I
    took a stick from the yard and pushed it down until it made this diabolic
    noise and it all went down and never came back.

3. DaZoneRanger says:

My parent’s have a power flushing toilet, and it flushes much more
    powerfully than the one in this video. I didn’t think it was a toilet
    specific flushing mechanism. It thought that it was an aftermarket thing. I
    could be wrong, though, because they bought the toilet with the power flush
    and the same time.

4. love44jesus4ever says:

hey i was thinking of being a plumber im 15 now what skills do you need and
    how good does your maths have to be etc just some pointers i might need

5. Frank289100 says:

Tony what is the model of this toilet

6. Nazgeroth says:

@love44jesus4ever first of all you need to be 18 to use most of the power
    tools associated with this job in most states… other than that, you need
    a hard work ethic and be willing to get soaked in hot or cold water,
    covered in poop and grease and breathe in a lot of harsh chemicals. most of
    your learning will be done on the job, but i suggest learning how to read a
    ruler before showing up to work your first day. good luck :)

7. Cody G says:

I did my block 1 two yrs ago for plumbing and i still cant find a job… no
    one will hire unless u know someone

8. midlantic1 says:

That toilet might fill quiet, but is loud as hell when it flushes. Any
    light sleepers beware

9. acas107 says:

i have this toilet and i just unclogged. oy vey. its the damn low flush
    people

10. Alan Bradley says:

What is this make and model of PowerFlush? Thanks..:).

11. boblapkus64 says:

The power flush toilets dont have water in tank, or at least you cant see
    it due to air tank in side tank. The name may say power flush but its not
    the original POWER FLUSH toilet. Copy of original.

12. alanbphilips says:

my poofy’s is too big…

13. Mr. Top says:

How many feet can the air vent stack be from a toilet

14. nonchalantd says:

me likey

15. Zeppelintroll69 says:

Tap foot for Blowjob.

16. Kubrickmaster says:

I wish I had a plumber in my family

17. londonplumber22 says:

Top Stuff!

18. Thanks for a marvelous posting! I quite enjoyed reading it, you
    happen to be a great author. I will ensure
    that I bookmark your blog and will often come back
    at some point. I want to encourage yourself to continue your great posts, have a nice morning!

19. shemale says:

It really is actually a very useful section of facts. I am thankful that you just discussed this beneficial information along with us.. shemale Remember to be you informed in this way. Many thanks discussing.

20. Excellent goods from you, man. I have keep in mind your
    stuff previous to and you are simply extremely fantastic.
    I really like what you’ve acquired right here, really like what you’re stating and the way in which wherein you say it.

You are making it entertaining and you continue to
    care for to stay it wise. I can’t wait to learn far more from you.
    That is actually a great site.