Porta Cable Power Tools: PORTER-CABLE...

Porta Cable Power Tools: PORTER-CABLE PCC771B Bluetooth Radio. We check out this compact Bluetooth radio from Porter Cable Check out the Power Tool Forum: http://professional-power-tool-guide…. Check us out on Facebook…

More Porta Cable Power Tools Videos:

34 Responses to “ Porta Cable Power Tools: PORTER-CABLE”

1. Mike L. says:

Please don’t change the format too much. It’s the uniqueness that makes
    TIA stand out. Just a couple of guys bullshitting with one another and
    talking about tools and various products. It works.

2. TheBearuk1 says:

I don’t think you guys need to worry about all the other tool review
    Channels…yours is funny and has two guys who don’t give a sh%t and always
    fu#k about…your format is two normal guys messing with tools and having a
    good time…don’t worry about it and just keep doing hat you’re
    doing…your loyal fans will stick with you! Great little bluetooth radio,
    been a while since you guys reviewed anything from Porter-Cable…keep it
    up!

3. Matthew Johnston says:

WILL IT CHARGE THE BATTERY WHEN ITS PLUGGED IN THE WALL ?

4. Mike Z says:

Lol guys don’t ever change who u guys are or how u guys do things T.I.A is
    different from everybody else that why I come back everyday! Nice radio
    from PC and there prices are very nice for the homeowner I told my father
    INLAW to get into this line instead he went into craftsman. Thanks guys for
    the review T.I.A style!!! T.I.A!!!!!!!

5. Chris K says:

Eric….Dan…don’t change get the format. That why we are all here!

6. Russ Webster says:

That is what I love about TIA, 2 guys BSing about tools and anything else
    that pops into their heads and I get to laugh almost every show. I think
    we get the real Dan and Eric and not 2 guys acting for the camera.

7. Matthew Fant says:

You guys are awesome! Not a bad little radio either. I love the two speaker
    design. And being porter cable, i’m sure the price is right.

8. Brendan Hollingsworth says:

I switched from an IPhone 4 to a Sumsung GALAXY Note 4 and I’m never going
    back! This thing is like a tablet!

9. Mario Duckett says:

U guys are at each other a lot lately maybe y’all do need that month off!
    Lol

10. Djthunder PSN says:

hey if you need a break just tell us in a video your taking off we can wait
    a bit

11. Czr Vvn says:

What brand of t.v did you buy ? Cause I bought a sharp 70inch 240ghz with
    dead pixels too.

12. DarkRaptor99 says:

I really like the size of that Porter Cable radio. The thing is these
    compact radios are designed to used with a battery. I think the Dewalt
    compact radio has a nice normal power cord, but the rest of the tool
    companies use the stupid power cables with the adapter on the them.

13. Harris Darren says:

Please don’t change anything,you guys are just so funny,best tool channel
    out can´t wait until the next video.
    It would be funny if you could put a video together from all the video
    cuts/mistakes. there’s got to be a few in your library.
    TIA the best

14. Alex Augusta says:

the radios should all come with Bluetooth from every manufactor. some force
    you if you want Bluetooth you have to buy a adapter for like 40 bucks or
    so….nice radio for people who have the PC battery/tool line

15. Kreepy Pasta says:

The little guy is getting fat!

16. Christopher Stull says:

I like the banter. You guys crack me up. I do want all the info but I feel
    like you get most of it in there. If I didn’t watch your show in a setting
    where I’m relaxed and prepared to wait for the info then I could see why
    the banter upsets people, but that’s not what I watch for. You get the info
    out and you’re entertaining. You do the in depth testing that I want to
    see. I bought the dewalt 20v framer after watching your review. I would
    have likely gotten it regardless but you addressed my concerns. Thanks!
    Keep it up.

17. AccordBass12 says:

This is a nice radio! Much better size then then the Dewalt and Milwaukee.
    Im a Dewalt fan and this radio looks better.

18. Eric DuPlantier says:

I like the ideal of all brands coming out with Bluetooth. I like this one a
    little better compared to the milwaukee and dewalt with having a radio
    option. Great video guys

19. CHRIS MARKERT says:

BEST SHOW EVER! DON’T CHANGE A THING!

20. John Stuart says:

I watch you guys everyday to see some cool tools and get my daily dose of
    laughter. Don’t feel like you need to change it up. Taking some time off
    is always a good idea when you get into a rut in the middle of a Chicago
    winter.

21. Brien says:

I had no idea that porter cable came out with a Bluetooth radio. You guys
    taught new something new today. And isn’t that what TIA is all about?

22. SPAHN MAN says:

How about a 18v vs 20v porter cable tool fight i want to fid out is it
    worth changing from 18v to 20v

23. RickScherfDrywall says:

Dan you’re gonna be lovin it when you drop that iphone and get a Galaxy,
    best phone I’ve ever had for sure. Probably half the people I know have a
    Galaxy, the thing’s a beast. If you’re waiting for the S6 they’re saying it
    won’t be water resistant like the S5, it might have a curved screen though

24. Matthew Wiswell says:

Best video yet boys:)

25. It’s awesome in support of me to have a
    site, which is helpful designed for my knowledge.
    thanks admin

26. Thank you for some other fantastic article.
    The place else may just anybody get that type of information in such a perfect way of writing?
    I have a presentation next week, and I am at
    the search for such info.

27. Excellent post, i did read it two times so sorry for that, i have passed it on to my mates,
    so confidently they will enjoy it as well.

28. One of the superb pieces i’ve seen in the week.

29. I dislike reading long posts, only as i’ve got some dislexia, but i really
    loved this one

30. I’ve just bookmarked this page, wonderful website!

31. This has to be my 2nd favourite piece of the last few days,
    i’m not able to’t inform you the very best, it may offend you!

32. I arrived from Facebook well done on a great social media campaign

33. Excellent short article, i did read it two times so sorry for that, i have passed
    it on to my associates, so with any luck they may enjoy it as
    well.

34. The sciencedirect search article is absolutely the most
    effective i’ve seen today.