Renting Power Tools: The Home Depot Tool...

Renting Power Tools: The Home Depot Tool Rental Center- Power Drain Cleaners. If you have a clogged drain, rent a power drain cleaner from The Home Depot Tool Rental Center. We carry a line of portable cleaners with 10″ wheels, from 50…

More Renting Power Tools Videos:

16 Responses to “ Renting Power Tools: The Home Depot Tool”

1. Ramon says:

For the price in gas to and from your house to the depot, and for the
    actual price of renting these sub-par, non-commercial use drain machines…
    and then cleaning up afterwards. Not to mention, not using the correct
    gloves and hurting your fingers. I recommend you just pay a damn plumber.
    I’m sure, even if you are a cheep-skate, can get someone out there to do it
    more efficiently for less!

2. Billy Glynn says:

I had roto-rooter give me a $465 estimate… Where the hell are people
    getting $100 from to have someone else do it?

3. Rob The Plumber says:

Take it from me, if you see one of these machines with open-grid drums do
    not rent it. You will need to rent cleaning equipment to clean up the mess
    these leave behind. I have no idea what Rigid is thinking making this
    design of sewer machine. As you retrieve the cable the dirty water comes
    off the cable and drips on the floor, spits on the wall and in your face.

4. Bymas Mas says:

Renting a cable machine is foolish. Ask any plumber if he ever got wrapped up
    when the cable is under tension? Plumbers & professional drain cleaners
    have gotten crushed fingers or lost them al together. Running a cable
    machine is a SKILL – the only thing learned from renting a cable machine is
    not to do it again. If everthing in life was this easy – rent a set of
    scalpels instead – it pays better & is less work

5. Edward Dench says:

Tried to rent, but snakes were either too wide for the job (kitchen sinks
    are only 1.5″, need 3/8″ or thinner), or too short (25′). Just as well,
    because $85 is a rip off when you can get it done for $100. Too bad — I
    think $65 for a 75′ snake for a kitchen sink would be a win-win.
    Considered buying it, but I’ll go for one-hundred and done.

6. Windows Therapy says:

I used this to clear the footing drains at my house. I rented the 100′ one
    from Home Depot in Howell, NJ – and was disappointed because they didn’t
    have the proper bits for a 4″ pipe. I called ahead of time to make sure the
    machine was available and told them my intentions, then when I showed up
    they had the machine but not the right bits. It took the guy like 20
    minutes to find any bits at all. He told me there was no such thing as bits
    for a 4″ pipe, I told him he was wrong and that I had seen bits for up to
    6″ pipes. He laughed and said not here, this is the best you are going to
    get. screw you too buddy. I rented it anyway because I had a 6′ hole I dug
    all across my house foundation and needed to continue moving along as
    winter is quickly approaching, we got snow today. I got my drain cleared
    but will have to rent one again because I only cleared a 2″ or so path
    through my 4″ pipe.

7. hanoitwin says:

Those cable machines at Home depot are a fucking joke.

8. John Adams says:

$85 for a day here. i can get a guy to do it for a c note. Pretty highend
    rental price.

9. Chuck kng says:

How much. Or is it commodity.

10. Mike J Baron says:

If you have a backwater valve installed in your sewer line, you must remove
    its FLAPPER first, or you will break the valve! NOBODY WILL WARN YOU ABOUT
    THIS!

11. VWGTI says:

Would be nice if Home Depot gave training classes on rental tools.

12. tunezjunkie87 says:

Stop into your Home Depot TRC and the associates there will show you how to
    use any tool in their fleet. We are always happy to show people around our
    shop up here in MN and demo our tools.

13. thediyhubby says:

Renting is a great option when it’s a job that you are only going to do once a year or so.

14. Heya fantastic blog! Does running a blog similar to this require a massive amount work?
    I’ve absolutely no expertise in programming but
    I was hoping to start my own blog in the near future.
    Anyway, if you have any recommendations or tips for new
    blog owners please share. I know this is off subject nevertheless I just had to ask.
    Appreciate it!

15. What’s up it’s me, I am also visiting this web page regularly, this website is in fact pleasant and the
    people are in fact sharing nice thoughts.

16. You may undoubtedly view your understanding the particular artwork you’re writing. Your segment hopes for a lot more fervent writers that you who seem to are not frightened to talk about the direction they believe that 通下水道, nyc plumber, Sewer Drain Cleaning, Drain Cleaning. All the time adhere to your current center.