The Power of Comparison: Unleashing the Dog...

Power Tools Comparison: The Power of Comparison: Unleashing the Dog Genome. NHGRI researcher Dr. Elaine A. Ostrander focuses on the “powerful tool” of comparative genomics – comparisons of genes with organisms. Dr. Ostrander discusse…

More Power Tools Comparison Videos:

12 Responses to “ The Power of Comparison: Unleashing the Dog”

1. Andrew D Mackay says:

Interesting video – maybe you could help me. I am currently challenging the
    historic notion that apes have evolved from monkeys which have in turn
    evolved from prosimians. I suggest that similarities between these groups
    of animals relate to evolutionary convergence as they all share tree
    dwelling environments. Comparative brain morphology betrays a different
    story. The great apes have brains more in common with canids than monkeys.
    Perhaps comparison of Y chromosomes would resolve this?

2. pyramonitor says:

notice the results have not been published lol here we go .

3. circusboy90210 says:

would love to see creationist get hold of this one…

4. MKS S says:

thank God, you uploaded this video . thanks :)

5. sillamoon says:

This would be so great if we could see the graphics. Very disappointing.

6. Sephlock says:

@circusboy90210 Jesus did it! See how smart he is! (To the extent that they
    give any reply at all, thats what they’re going to say. Either that or
    “that information was placed there by the Devil to decieve us”.)

7. im18noreally says:

What problem would a creationist have with this video? When a watchmaker
    makes a watch he doesn’t just put on the face and hands and miraculously
    expect it to run. There are many gears inside that make it tick. That same
    would be said for God and human genetics, I would assume.

8. I have been surfing online more than 3 hours today,
    but I never discovered any attention-grabbing article like yours.

It is beautiful price sufficient for me. Personally,
    if all web owners and bloggers made good content material
    as you probably did, the internet will be much more useful than ever
    before.

My web blog :: air jordan 11 gamma blue

9. Eldon@t=12 says:

Hi! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this website?

I’m getting fed up of WordPress because I’ve had issues with hackers and I’m looking
    at options for another platform. I would be fantastic if you could point
    me in the direction of a good platform.

10. that you will be using an effective Search engine ranking software, will provide
    all marketers a piece of mind. With GSAs import feature users can also import
    their own link lists and GSA will automatically detect the platforms and begin to explore
    with access to building links direct from your imported list.
    In all your articles, make sure you have a resources box or author’s biography which
    will your website’s URL.

11. These two restaurants are popular haunts for the locals.
    A little groundwork can help you find the right Asian wedding venues
    for your budget and requirements. If it is an outdoor Asian wedding venues,
    what is the contingency plan for bad weather.

12. Kirby@swms says:

Although various construction industry occupation health and safety measures have been put in place, the
    ever-changing construction dangers make it difficult to effectively mitigate against the same.
    Test loads had been earlier carried out to ensure that
    the lifting mechanism and arrangements were adequate.
    Though construction sites are a great place to work, construction workers face several hazards during their
    day-to-day work like equipment danger and accidents.