Trigger Switches for Power Tools: Burst...

Trigger Switches for Power Tools: Burst Wizard King Kong in hardwired trigger switch modification demo. Although the majority of Burst Wizard King Kong’s fans are happy to employ it as a plug-and-play MOSFETand enjoy all the neat features like, 1~9 round burst,…

More Trigger Switches for Power Tools Videos:

10 Responses to “ Trigger Switches for Power Tools: Burst”

1. Juan Carlo Tayag says:

Hey so your airsoft gun is an m4 s-system right i think you have a high fps
    gun

2. AegBurstWizard says:

@Incuby Since I am the prioneer for plug-and-play MOSFETs, so ALL my burst
    wizard products are Plug’n'Play. In additional, Burst Wizard King Kong
    series is also hardwired-able includes Lite and full version.

3. Incuby says:

Hello. Im very interested to buy a burst unit like that. But I’m kind of
    confused. So do i have to rewire only my gearbox when i buy a BW King Kong?
    What about “BW LV” and “BW King Kong Lite”? Which of those are Plug’N'Play
    without rewiring?

4. Blameitonus says:

THANKS! Really helped explain a lot. Kong has been great to work with! A+
    as always Kong!

5. Incuby says:

@AegBurstWizard Ahh Thank you for ur fast reply. Im going to order soon ;)

6. AegBurstWizard says:

The Burst Wizard King Kong already eliminated this potential issue. But for
    proper soldering, you still don’t want to short the two pads together. But
    if you did, the hardwire mode just doesn’t funcition until you correct it
    first.

7. AegBurstWizard says:

@Incuby Since I am the pioneer for plug-and-play MOSFETs, so ALL my burst
    wizard products are Plug’n'Play. In additional, Burst Wizard King Kong
    series is also hardwired-able includes Lite and full version.

8. Albert Enriquez says:

@AegBurstWizard can you do this to a version 1 gear box from famas aeg?

9. Greg Murray says:

Hey Kong, Ive bought your King Kong Burst Wizard. I’ve hardwired it,
    exactly as you’ve shown in this video, but as soon as I connect my battery
    the gun fires continuously on full auto. I’ve tried everything, including
    the order in which I connect the battery, mosfet and aeg. Please Help!

10. Jake Green says:

4:24 you may blow the king kong… ;)